“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
—2 Corinthians 9:7
For nearly 35 years, God has blessed Kerusso®, and we are so grateful for the Lord’s provision. For every shirt you order today, we’ll choose a FREE T-shirt for you to bless someone with. Order 3 shirts, we’ll throw in 3 free shirts, order 10 and we’ll give you 10. But don’t keep your free shirt(s) to yourself — this is your opportunity to bless someone else.
What will you do with your
Giving Tuesday T-shirt(s)? It’s up to you!
● Donate your shirt(s) to a local homeless shelter.
● Give a shirt to your youth pastor or a member of the ministry team.
● Wrap it up and give it to a neighbor.
● Drop by for a visit at a nearby nursing home and give it to a resident.
● Pack your shirt in an Operation Christmas Child Shoebox.
● Donate it to a local mental health facility to bless a newly released patient
(they need street clothes to change into after temporary inpatient care).
● Bless a veteran by giving it to a local veteran’s organization.
● Give a shirt to your favorite Aunt Mildred.
● Include it with a gift for a local children’s charity.
● Donate it to a women’s shelter.
Think outside the box, and once you’ve made that first connection, don’t hesitate to ask how else you can bless the person or organization you give your shirt(s) to.
GET STARTED NOW >>
Post a Comment