Spring is almost here🌻
Let's make sure kids hear the power of Christ's Resurrection and the new life he promises for believers.
Here's what other churches are teaching this month.
1) NEW Spring 52-Week Curriculum Bundle: Teach something fresh start in your Children's Ministry. Our attention-keeping Bible lessons will get kids into God's Word while you show them the love of Jesus. This 52-week bundle includes the "Fruit of the Spirit" and "Fulfilled" 4-Week Easter curriculum mentioned below.
2) "The Fruit of the Spirit" 9-Lesson Sunday School Curriculum: This is the perfect theme for springtime and showing kids how the Holy Spirit works to grow their faith. Suggest starting date on March 5th.
3) Fulfilled: 4-Week Easter Curriculum is all about how Jesus accomplished salvation for God’s people, as promised in the Old Testament. Children will learn the “why” behind Jesus’ suffering, death, and resurrection: that he endured it all because of his undying love for us! Suggested start date is March 19th.
4) "The 1st Easter: Story in Pictures" Kids Activity Book (printable download). Use throughout the weeks leading up to Easter.
5) Print & Go ➡️ Bible Lessons: This Bundle includes all our single-week Bible lessons you can use in any order that fits your ministry schedule. Each file is an easy-print (or email) PDF that you can share with your ministry team. Click here to see a free sample lesson from this bundle.
FREE BONUS: Don't miss our Calendar & Seasons coloring pages for the New Year.
Post a Comment