This video series is just one example of the many resources you have made possible for marriages and families. Here’s a quick glimpse of some ways you’ve helped families thrive.
• EVANGELISM — On average, friends like you have helped 465 people commit or recommit to Christ every single day through Focus on the Family resources and outreaches.
• MARRIAGE — Support from friends like you is saving marriages from divorce through Focus on the Family’s Hope Restored™ program, broadcasts, counseling resources, articles, books, and podcasts to save and strengthen marriages.
• PARENTING — Your past generosity helped provide resources like our daily broadcast, podcasts, print and online materials, counseling resources, Adventures in Odyssey®, Plugged In®, Bring Your Bible to School Day® and Live It monthly challenges, Raising Highly Capable Kids™ , and award-winning magazines — Brio®, Clubhouse® and Clubhouse Jr®.
• ENGAGING CULTURE — Daily Citizen online readers get a faith-based perspective to counter the mainstream media’s anti-Christian bias through a morning headlines email, weekly newsletter, and daily articles with Christian analysis.
• SAVING LIVES — With the end of Roe v. Wade, support from friends like you continues to save lives through our Option Ultrasound™ program. Your past generosity also helped children in foster care through Focus on the Family’s Foster Care and Adoption program, including Wait No More® events.
As a non-profit ministry, these efforts are only possible through the ongoing support of friends who care about families.
Jim Daly President Focus on the Family
P.S. As always, if you need prayer or want to ask about resources for your family, please call us at 1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459). We are here for you.
8605 Explorer Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Unsubscribe